A Delicious Dinner Featuring Good Life Natural’s Salsa
A delicious dinner featuring Good Life Natural’s authentic salsa! Ingredients and directions about how to make it is listed below our salsa celebration video.
- Chicken Chili with Salsa
1 Store-bought or homemade rotisserie chicken
2 bunches of green onions, whites thinly sliced
2 red peppers, chopped
2 yellow peppers, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp dried sage
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour or thickening alternative-like tapioca flour
1-quart chicken broth
1 large (48oz) jar northern beans
1 cup of Good Life Natural’s Salsa Verde
- Create dinner
- Remove meat from the bones of the rotisserie chicken, chop, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or soup pan.
- Sauté green onions, peppers, and garlic over medium heat until tender.
- Add the chicken and spices and stir until fully incorporated.
- In a separate saucepan, heat the butter until melted and stir in flour to make a roux.
- Slowly pour in the broth and whisk until smooth.
- Pour broth mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- Stir in the beans, liquid and all, and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
- Top with Good Life Salsa Verde and sour cream.
You’re invited to subscribe to our newsletter for our free recipes, cooking videos, and up-to-date information about our in-person events by clicking HERE.